The College invoices tuition fees each semester. Course tuition fees do not include textbooks and course related materials or equipment.
All course fees must be paid in full 3 weeks prior to Semester start date.
Fees can be paid into; KIWIBANK, ELLERSLIE: 38 9009 0140393 00 (Please quote purpose of funds/your Invoice number if paying by Direct Credit).
No Credit card facilities available. Note: money transfers from overseas accounts may incur bank charges. It is the responsibility of the sender to ensure bank charges are paid by the sender.
- If within 10 working days of the due date a student has not paid the fees owing or produced evidence of their Studylink application, the student’s enrolment will be cancelled.
- There is a $20 handling fee per course studied by the on-line learning option.
- If any student is expelled, no refund of tuition fees will be given
- If a student withdraws before the academic programme begins, they will receive a refund of all tuition fees paid
- If a student withdraws after the semester has begun, they must complete a Withdrawal Form and provide any supporting documentation to the Enrolment’s Manager
- A refund of tuition fees paid less costs, which will not exceed 10% of the total fees paid or $500 (whichever is the lesser), will be made to any student who withdraws and applies in writing to the Enrolment’s Manager within 2 weeks (14 calendar days) of a semester
- No refunds will be made if more than 2 weeks (14 calendar days) from the commencement of the semester have been completed
- If serious illness or accident prevents a student from completing any course in any period of study, the student may formally apply to the Director to re-enrol and complete the course/s paid for without incurring additional fees, as long as the re-enrolment complies with the regulations.
- The cost of course tuition is met by tuition fees and Government funding
- As required, fees paid are held in a Trust Fund
- No student shall graduate unless all fees and other costs have been paid in full
- Full time students should allow approximately $1200 per year for books and other course related expenses.
Student Loans & Allowances
- Loans are available to NZ citizens, permanent residents (who have held residency for at least three years) and refugees, who are studying either full-time, or part-time for 32 weeks or over, or part-year and at least 0.25 EFTS (two SPCNM courses); regardless of marital status, age or income
- Allowances and course related costs (through student loan) are available to eligible full time students only
- Loans and Allowance applications can be commenced on-line at the Studylink
- Contact StudyLink to discuss eligibility for loans and allowances.