SPCNM College Rules
In accordance with the College’s dedication to the education of the country’s leading holistic health practitioners who will contribute to the health and wellbeing of themselves, their families, and their diverse communities, the following rules apply:
Students are expected to:
- Uphold the College’s good reputation at all times.
- Be punctual for lectures, clinics and appointments.
- Refrain from using mobile phones during lectures and clinics.
- Be considerate of, and show respect for, all of those in the SPCNM community.
- Show care for the buildings, furniture and resources of the College.
- Refrain from smoking on or in SPCNM property.
- Refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages on or in SPCNM property without the express permission of the Chief Executive.
- Abstain from using illegal substances on or in College property or at any College functions
- All visitors must sign in at Reception.
- Visitors may not attend classes, unless by explicit invitation of the Chief Executive.
- Babies up to 12 weeks of age may be brought to classes. If restless, the baby should be removed from the classroom to avoid disturbing others.
- If exceptional circumstances require students to bring their child/ren to lectures at the College, the Chief Executive and/or Academic Director must be advised as soon as possible. In such instances, children must sit with their parent/s at the back of the classroom, where care should be taken that they are not causing a disturbance. Children must not be left in Cheal Cottage, the Library, Paua Clinic or in the garden without adult supervision.