Course fees are paid annually. Three weeks prior to the beginning of the academic year, students must pay course fees in full, or provide:
- proof of a Student Loan application in progress or
- evidence of Fees-free eligibility
Course fees do not include textbooks and course related materials or equipment. Full-time students should allow approximately $1200 per year for books and other course related expenses.
Government Support for Students
- Contact Studylink to discuss your eligibility for a Student Loan, Student Allowance or Course Related Costs.
- Find out more about Fees-free funded study.
- Personal Interest students are self-funding only and are not eligible for Studylink or Fees-free assistance.