Enrolment for Domestic Students
- Applicants must complete an Enrolment Form and supply the required documentation and a $100 application fee.
- Applicants must show proof that they fulfil the prerequisites for entry.
- All applicants will be required to attend an interview. Please note that applicants who live outside the greater Auckland area will be interviewed by Skype or by telephone.
- Successful applicants will be offered a place, and must confirm acceptance of this offer to secure their place in the programme.
- To complete enrolment, all fees must be paid two weeks before the course commences.
- The Board of the College reserves the right to refuse admission to an applicant where it considers they are not suitable.
- SPCNM reserves the right to cancel classes if the minimum number of enrolments is not met.
Please contact our Admission and Enrolments’ Manager, on 0800 100 638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about enrolment and admission.