Enrolment Application Process
We have three programmes of study:
|Programme||Level||Study Length||Entry Requirements
See Application Questionnaire & checklist for further detail
|Applications Open||Start Date||Studylink/Fees-Free for eligible students|
|Bachelor of Natural Medicine||Level 7||3 – 5 years||Science requirements
English language requirements
|NZ Certificate of Study & Career Preparation||Level 4||6 months||English language requirements||May||July||Yes|
|Personal Interest||(Enrolment in individual Bachelor of Natural Medicine Year One courses when class numbers allow)||6 months||May & October||February & July||No (self-funded)|
Please ensure you have read the information provided on our home page about our programmes of study BEFORE you apply.
PART ONE – APPLY FOR ADMISSION
- Download our Application Checklist and Questionnaire for the list of supporting documents required. It may take some time to prepare these documents and you will need to have photographs or scans of each document ready before you begin your online application.
- Complete the online enrolment application form (please be patient, form may take a moment to load) and upload your supporting documents as part of the application submission. If you cannot upload all of the documents required, please save your enrolment application form and contact us for assistance. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Pay the non-refundable enrolment application fee of $120.00 incl. GST online to 38-9009-0140393-00 (using your surname as a reference) or use our credit card facility. Only make payment once you have submitted your online enrolment application form. Applications will be processed when we have confirmation of your payment.
PART TWO – SELECTION PROCESS & OFFER OF PLACE
- Once your application documents have been processed, we will let you know whether you have been selected for an interview (this may take up to two weeks from the date that you submit your application). Interviews will be scheduled on-campus in Ellerslie, Auckland or online.
- All applicants will be notified of the outcome of the selection process on Wednesday, 30 November 2022.
- If you are offered a place in a programme at SPCNM, there are forms to be signed and returned before you receive confirmation of your enrolment. If you are offered a conditional offer of place, you will be required to meet the conditions before you are able to be enrolled.
PART THREE – ENROLMENT & PREPARING TO STUDY
- You will then be enrolled in your programme, provided with access to our online learning system (Orientation, Books & Materials List, Academic Success Programme, Student Notice Board, and other resources) and invoiced for your first year of study.
- Your invoice payment is due (or you must have Studylink or Fees-Free funding confirmed) two weeks in advance of the semester start date (30 January 2023).
- Your courses will be available at the beginning of Semester One – 13 February 2023.
Nau mai, haere mai! We look forward to welcoming you to South Pacific College of Natural Medicine!